We are seeking qualified team members to work within our expanding Brokerage Services Division. This is a full time professional position. Qualified candidates will have prior commercial real estate sales and/or leasing experience or experience in related fields such as financial services, law, banking, architecture, construction / design, delivering professional advisory services, or sales experience involving more complex higher end products.
This position requires:
- A Bachelors degree from a four-year college or university.
- Real Estate Salesperson License or willing to obtain one.
- A Strong professional demeanor.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, with strong organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to understand (or learn) financial and contractual terms and principals. Some financial analyses will be required surrounding property values, lease rates, discounts and abatements, and commissions.
- An ability to collect and communicate financial information and market data to clients in an efficient, timely, reliable and professional manner.
- Individuals should have a strong drive to succeed and be self-motivated.
- A somewhat competitive and tenacious nature, strong general interest in business and an appreciation for the “art of the deal” accompanied by strong negotiation skills is beneficial.
- A hunter mentality always prospecting to develop new business opportunities; participation in outside sales presentations/meetings and a willingness to attend networking activities/events.
- Flexibility in your work hours, which you can enjoy, but with a willingness to work flexibly as the transaction and client situation demands.
- A willingness to become the expert in your territory and product segment since real estate is a local business.
We provide an exceptional, energetic work place, a generous compensation structure, opportunities for bonus compensation, a pipeline of existing accounts, with well established relationships within the industry; quality administrative resources and staff to support your efforts; a well respected corporate brand with a proven sales platform; every industry tool or data base you will need to be successful; errors & omissions insurance coverage, state of the art technology and a supportive team atmosphere.